Tuesday, May 5, 2009

sheeeesh Mom what were you thinking !!

Soooo hey .. it has been a little while since I have graced blog world .. forgive me ..
between being uber busy at work, and running round like a Turkey being chased on Thanksgiving Eve
with baseball for the 2 munchkin butts .. whoooo Im saying "Calgon Take me away !!"

Let me tell you a story about my little LuLu .. this child comes off with some funny asz shyt
I dared to enter her room which i had just cleaned last week .. and when i did i promise you I could not see an inch of the floor .. as it was covered in clothes and blankets and stuffed animals - I was just about to call her up to interrogate her as to why every square inch of her room was covered like Times Square on New Years eve night , when I looked under her bed .. what do I find under there ????????
NOTHING not a gosh darn freakin thing .. not even a dust bunny !!!!
I call the Queen up .. and ask her how in the world one person could make such a mess in so little time covering her entire room .. she says Mother .. my WHOLE room is NOT a mess .. under my bed is clean ...
How does one NOT burst out laughing at that .. I told her she had to clean her room of course .. well guess where the punk slept last night ? .. nope not in my bed .. she went off to the toy room and slept on the spare bed ..
I am baffled .. I thought i made it clear to her i turned in my maids outfit and retired .. HA

And for the record .. I miss my boyfriend .. the sooner he gets home from Iraq , the happier I will be
I heart him n miss him

7 comments:

Stacie's Madness said...

ha, well, my daugther would have promptly shoved everything under that clean bed and called it day.

LOL

PorkStar said...

blah with the boyfriend... Lucy is just too funny, she's going to be more of a smart ass than you are...

Brian said...

I hear you on the busy schedule...these days just sitting there doing nothing staring at the wall is a blessing, as long as nothing else is going on.

headbitingprincess said...

@ Brian .. yup yup - Maybe I need to get arrested so i can have that luxury ( sitting staring at walls) .. My luck would be , Get arrested and become the slave girl there - who has kitchen duty and floor scrubbing LMAO .. ah well it was worth a momentary thought =D

LiLu said...

Hoping your man comes home soon, safe and sound :-)

Kristen said...

I am so glad i followed fag hag porkstar here. Your dughter sounds like me. "but the corner is cleac..."

headbitingprincess said...

Thanks guys !!! I am looking forwrd to his safe return .. counting the unknown amount of days .. gotta love that military BS ..
@ Kristen LMAO fag hag ROTFLMAO
ohhh lol .. tears in eyes .. LOL